Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

This is just a thread to get to know each other. Just say something nobody here knows about you...I'll start

I am a recovered (for the most part)anorexic.

I have a blonde streak in my hair from an accident with bleach.

Very little do know this...

I started a new job today, it was hell [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I get into an elevator at work, I hold the door close button when I see someone I don't like coming, and if the doors shut too slow, i push them shut ^_^...i like being the only one in there!!!

Well let's see here....hmmmmm....I talk dirty to someone through emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Oh yeah, someone on here does know about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA......I am so bad!!!
    Kate

Kate...that's hilarious. Here's another for me -

I catch all bugs I find in the house and let them outside (even ants). I just cant bear to step on them or squish them.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I'm sure we're all guilty/proud of having a bit of cyber 'fun' sometime in our lives lol I know I am, thats how I met my other half! hehe

I have an obsession with sniffing fabric softener. It has to smell just right on the dayor I won't buy it. Then when the washing is done & ready to dry, I have to sniff it again to see if its still got the'right' smell LOL

Yo Sneezy....give me a HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Suzie Q~~~ I'll try to think of something not so bad!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Kate

I don't have plans for Valentine's Day.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Done that, too, Kate and Sneezy. (All before I was engaged of course!) ;-)
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I had something I was going to say along those lines, but I think it is better if I don't...
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

I love taking pictures of myself, NOT anything dirty just of my face. I don't know why because I never like what I see and always delete them![img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]

I had to change mine bc I was too embarrassed.

Um...I worked as an extra on Grey's Anatomy (a bunch of times and you can see me).

Edited by: emetshelp

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1

I had something I was going to say along those lines, but I think it is better if I don't...

But it's better if you do. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

----

I'll say something naughty 'cause that's just how I am. Hmmm....I don't wear thongs because I think their uncomfortable but I buy them all of the time thinking I'll get over myself and wear them. That's lame...I know.

Edit:// I have a harmless IES crush. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Edited by: new.slang
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Let's see......Ok, this is really a sad thing to admit. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] I'm dating a total metro-sexual. He owns 42 pairs of shoes, 5 different kinds of hair gel, and uses womans shampoo because he says it smells better! I swear he's not gay though! That wasn't really about me. I'll do better next time!

Okay- this is really lame. I always make it a point to go to yoga when a certain instructor is teaching because I enjoy admiring his body- both the way it looks and what he can do with it. (ugh- i feel so superficial! lol!)

[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_45.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dlogin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dlogin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dlogin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dlogin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/img]
    \"This too shall pass\"

I don't go to bed at night until I can see the sun comming up.
    Thats usually around 6am. ( I guess that would be the morning)

I still love kids TV, like the tweenies and fireman Sam.

I used to watch and record every episode of the teletubbies...when I was 12 and 13 years old [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I can rest my feet on my shoulders. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

[QUOTE=sneezymonkey]

I have an obsession with sniffing fabric softener. It has to smell just right on the dayor I won't buy it. Then when the washing is done & ready to dry, I have to sniff it again to see if its still got the'right' smell LOL I do that with Froot Loop cereal-I swear I could inhale the box if nature allowed!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

I used to model lingerie (before I got fat) [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I already knew that Charlene modled lingerie. [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

PS- You aren't fat. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Thank you NEW SLANG.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

OK, another one then.....I have the worst temper of anyone else in my family.

I also just learned that I am an heir to a relative I've never even met!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Speaking of relatives.............Sad to admit, but I am related to John Wilkes Boothe. (The guy that shot Lincoln)[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

I really wish Hugh Grant was my dad, I have done since I was about 11.

Ew! I would hate it if Hugh Grant was my dad. I would have the hotts for my dad! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

i do not like to chew gum...but i have to keep a piece of it...after i chew it to make it soft...in the upper part of my jaw...between my upper teeth and jaw.

I also Like Full House and Raven...i am 33

You got it dude! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Full House is awesome. Period.