Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: Something You Don’t Know About Me

What is an odd fact about you Doug?

By the way, what do you look like? I read the whole thread and someone once had a crush on you. Do you look like Shroeder?
    Last edited by Cynna; 12-23-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Now I want to know! Please Doug, answer. Better, put a photo of yourself here. If you haven't vomited in over thirty years, I wonder your age.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I basically watch the Taken movies purely because of Liam Neeson... everyone thinks I like the genre of film but really I just think that man is sexy... I'm 18... age doesn't matter!!! hahahaha
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:

My photography Tumblr:

I am distant cousins with US Presidents - Zachary Taylor, Chester A. Arthur. John F. Kennedy, and Woodrow Wilson. My husband is distant cousins with George W. Bush (a fact I will never let him live down LMAO!) and the Queen of England (who has never invited us over even for a cup of tea). Genealogy is a hobby of mine.

I would love to be on Remote Control (early MTV) or Vh1 Rock and Roll Jeopardy. Love music trivia. Not as good with music that is current.

Kick emets a....

I wish I was an actress working with Alex Vlahos or any other handsome actor.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.

1. I don't see anything wrong with smoking marijuana. As long as you don't let it affect your performance in school or work, then I don't see how it's wrong. I don't see how it's illegal at all!(unless you live in colorado )
    2. I'm bisexual.

I like pro boxing.

When I was younger, i suffered from extreme delusions. I would tell everybody I was the princess of ireland(I don't even think ireland has a princess!), I told them I had a life threatening disease, I told them I had siblings that lived in my attic(i'm an only child), I told them I was married, I told them that I was dating the guy I liked, and that I kissed him(in reality he actually only saw me as a friend), and a few other things. The thing is, in my head they weren't lies. I actually believed I was married, i was the princess of ireland, i was dating that guy, i had siblings, etc. I don't have them anymore(except when i get very little sleep, or if i'm REALLY stressed), but i have no idea why they happened either.

I bought and watched all 6 seasons of Lost. My husband thought I was really into the show when in actuality I just wanted to pretend I was on the island and think about how much fun I could've had with all the hot guys that were stranded there!
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

I have so much makeup I had to buy a new wardrobe to make it fit. LOL.

When I was little, I never had imaginary friends. Instead i would look through clothing ads and pretend I had all those clothes, pretend I had all the cool furniture in the furniture ads, etc. I created my only little fantasy house instead of fantasy friends.

I had an imaginary friend in college named Mervin. He got me into all sorts of trouble - getting me to go out drinking and doing all sorts of wild partying and trying to convince me not to study. He was a bad influence on me. At least that's what I told everyone. Heeheeehee

When I was 7 years old I wanted to be a stripper. I didn't know that they danced in front of people, all I knew was that they were naked, and I hated wearing clothes, so I wanted to be one Like a year later when I learned more about it I was like "OMG NONONONONONO"

^^hahaha I hope you never had that conversation with your father lawl
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

I was on my college rowing team.

In the first grade, I was at a 6th grade reading level.

You are impressive! Great job!

I can't stand the beer on the wall song. School trips used to drive me nuts.

Thank you! If only I was as good at math as I am at reading

I'm an atheist.

Me, too!!!!!!!

Woah, I thought I was the only one here for some reason that was an atheist o.o Woo, that's a bit of a relief haha

If you are an Atheist what do you believe happens when you die? I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by rileysmom View Post
    If you are an Atheist what do you believe happens when you die? I'm curious.
    I'm an atheist as well therefore, even though this question was not directed towards me, I could still throw in my opinion. As much I would love to believe there's an afterlife, I do not think there is. I personally believe that once we die, it's just nothingness. The body deteriorates and eventually becomes one with the ground. It's the circle of life. Not to upset anyone at all. It is merely just my opinion. I'm fascinated and intrigued with learning about aspects of the afterlife. It just does not seem feasible imo. That being said, I've had some experiences that have made me reconsider my beliefs after my grandma passed. I cannot say for sure. No one can unfortunately. The unknown is somewhat enticing.
    Last edited by DeadxxInside92; 02-06-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

^Exactly what she said. I think it would be nice for our spirits to go somewhere, but I just believe that we just do nothing. I do believe in ghosts, but that's in cases where the people don't know if they die, so they are stuck in our world where the bodies are in the ground(if that makes sense). that is my personal belief, unfortunately, we will never really know for sure if there is a god or not, until we die. and by then, well, we can't really inform everybody else about the afterlife

I don't think it matters much. It's more important what you do in this life while you are here. If there is a god or gods out there, then he or she or them should be able to accept a few atheists. People spend too much time worrying about the afterlife. Making it into the good parts of the Great Beyond is all based on what you do here anyway. Focus on the important thing - now and be the best person you can be and let the afterlife take care of itself.

Thanks for your replies. I am a Christian but do not attend a church except in my own mind. I do believe Jesus is my savior but I'm still trying to make sense of it all, as is everyone, Christian or not.

I've been questioning my own faith, or lack thereof as of late. I'd reckon we all do at one point or another. It's just all beyond my understanding. I do like reading about religion and the time of Christ and Heaven and Hell. It's all very fascinating to me.
    My shadow

I'm just a very scientific person. I believe in things you can prove, and you can't really say "I don't believe in science". I respect everybody's views and beliefs, regardless of how religious they are. As long as they aren't those people that basically try and force others to change their views, go about your religion

ANYWAYS, back to the original thread.
    Something you don't know about me..hmm...I am absolutely OBSESSED with hot chips. It's so unhealthy, but I just love spicy chips. Especially those Flaming hot Lays! Om nom nom nom nom.

I love hot foods too!

I'm still not over someone I used to be with. Even though I'm very happy with my husband, there's an empty void in my life where this person used to be and I'm sad we couldn't make it work.
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost