Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

I wish I had a button which wuld delete things I didnt want anymore tht made me sad.
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i hate my teeth so much sometimes thinking about them makes me cry
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I had braces for 5 years!

i secretly resent people who's parents paid for them to have braces. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I have never broken a bone.

i have to wait to get braces because my parents cant afford them.......
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

i just want my life to emd, everything is a mess!
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?

I smoke, and I'm scared to quit because I don't want to get fat. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Im quite a lonely person!

im freaking out about a debate tournament tomorrow

Dutch, Mandarin Chinese, Tamil, German, Japanese, and French are my favorite languages.
    Seventeen-year-old Madeleine, from Rhode Island

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    im freaking out about a debate tournament
    tomorrow
    how did it go?
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

it went pretty well. we placed 8th overall which is alright. my partner is amazing at debate so i got lucky haha.

hmmm, i dont think you guys know that i love the catcher in the rye.

I love "The Catcher in the Rye" as well!

I can only cartwheel to my left, even though I'm right-handed.

Seventeen-year-old Madeleine, from Rhode Island

I can't cart wheel at all and im quite a clutz [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

i cant do tipple overs.. and my daughter who is only 2... does them without even using her hands!!! she throws herself into them shes amazing [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I can do a perfect cartwheel with my left hand but I can't even begin to do one with my right hand. I'm right handed and I was in gymnastics for like 4 years lol.
    Crayon

Ihave an examon thursday that i will fail and not get into uni! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

oh and Im a evangelical christian!

there's not one person i dislike on ies
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

When i was 13 i found my sister cutting herself and she made me promise not to tell anyone.
    I did. Then we all thought she was getting better, and then she overdosed on advil.
    Thankfully she told someone and eventually recovered from depression, or thats what they are calling it.
    Yeah i haven't told many people that, because i can't imagine a world without my sister.
    Now we are eachothers rocks.
    \"The habbits of inattention and absence are strong, yet the experience of life, moment by moment, is precious\"

AIM = burnbaby1017

i'm an atheist.

Me too!!!

"Sorry, only members with sufficient permission can access this page."

That pisses me off.

me 2!
    \"The habbits of inattention and absence are strong, yet the experience of life, moment by moment, is precious\"

AIM = burnbaby1017

I always wished I was shorter

How tall are you? I'm 5'9 and like it. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I hve never had a boyfriend!

I make fun of religious people, people who believe in astrology, people who believe in ghosts, and superticious people, but I firmly believe in my Magic Eight Ball.[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

New.Slang, are you not supersticious at all? i mean when coming to your emet? i ask because i am not normally with everything else, other than that, i sometimes think that since i hate the same thing, or did the same thing i would be sick.

When i have trouble falling asleep, i listen to classical music. But if im not trying to sleep, i hate it!

AIM = burnbaby1017