Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

but I'm feeling pretty good today!
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you beat me to it! i was gonna post it!

are you serious? what happened?!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

That is soo crazy!

She colllapsed in her hotel room. Her bodyguard tried to administer CPR and then she died at the hospital. No one knows what happened. But, apparently she's had flu-like symptoms and a fever for the past couple days. They obviously won't know anything until the coroner's report comes back.

menengitis maybe? I cant spell, lol.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

yeah maybe meningitis. I just heard on the radio that someone had died, but i didn't catch the name...it's crazy!! And she just had a baby...

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I know...it's pretty tragic. This little baby with no mother. And Anna Nicole lost her son last year like the same day her daughter was born. So, this baby is not even 1 year old and has already lost her brother and mother. SO AWFUL!

Ick! Meningitis! I heard it was possibly drugs, I just feel awful for her and her daughter too!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

OMG! I didn't know that...it is sad for that little baby.
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Surely I'm not theonly one who believes the list of substances in her body will be longer than an emet's list of safe foods?
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

That is really sad. Buuuut, you're right Doug.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I believe it, but i don't WANT to believe it. You know? I'd rather know that someone died from some type of illness than drugs.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by metallikat87
    you beat me to it! i was gonna post it!

Me too!!!

Weird, huh??
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1

Surely I'm not theonly one who believes the list of substances in her body will be longer than an emet's list of safe foods?

YES!!! Also, the diet pills may have contributed to it. I do not believe in diet pills- too scary!!!!!

Well, I guess they REALLY need to speed up the paternity results now huh?? My heart goes out to the baby!!

Hmmmm--wonder if Howard married her for the same reason SHE married that Marshall guy? Hmmm. If so, I smell appeals and litigation---hehe

Also, I just heard that she had a nurse traveling with her---I wonder why, was she already having health problems?Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Well, even if she did die from some type of overdose...there was a reason why she felt the need to turn to drugs if that was the case. She was under a lot of ridicule and criticism by both the press and the public. I'm not saying that she didn't deserve some of it, but I'm sure it had to have taken a toll on her. It's really too bad that it ended this way for her.

One the one hand- it is sad when someone so young with a child passes away. On the other hand, I do think that the baby now has a better chance of growing up in a healthy household where drugs (wether prescription or not) aren't freeflowing. Maybe now the real father will be determined- and if whoever it is does the right thing then this is the last we hear of Dannielynn and she is able to have a stable existance devoid of all the drama.

Sad- yes. Surprising- no.

*amber*

Anna Nicole always had so much criticism in her life. I've always liked her even though she seemed to always be ON something. I feel for her daughter, I wonder what will happen to her during the whole paternity thing? I hope Howard gets to keep her even if he isn't the father. He has stuck with Anna through thick and thin[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

wow.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I just found out about it like an hour ago when I got to work damn everyone seems so surprised does nobody remember how heavy she was into drugs like 2 years ago. With all the crap going on in her life I think it was in some way drug related

But that is just my opinion

I am a closet-tabloid junkie. I saw this headline and couldn't believe it. How tragic! The son, and now Anna Nicole. And that poor baby girl. My instinct tells me it's drugs and/or alcohol. Maybe whatever she was taking with her cold/flu interacted with whatever drugs she was taking. Plus, after having her son die, she could have been severely depressed. Poor thing. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

*****GRAPHIC*****

i heard that she was found in her hotel room under a sheet having choked on her own v*...that is so sad and gross![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

i also heard that her daughter is in the bahamas...and that howard and anna weren't 'legally' married...just an informal commitment ceremony...[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

Yea dude...sad stuff.

Look I agree that it's sad because of the baby, but WHY was Anna Nicole famous? First she was famous because she was hot, then because she was fat and stupid, and then because she got skinny again and act strange....I know a lot of hot people, and a lot of stupid people, and a lot of hot stupid people and fat stupid people. She was only famous for the court case over the money that she supposedly deserved (which she didn't). I don't mean to sound mean but there was no reason for her to be famouns, just like Paris Hilton.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

She was famous because she was a Playmate and the Guess girl.

She stayed famous because people have a fascination to her...

You say she was fat and stupid, I say she had some weight gain and unfortunately was not educated...and unfortunately she had substance abuse.

Strip away the tabloids, strip away the glitz, strip away all of it...What you have left is a woman and a very tragic story...A rise and fall.

It's quite sad to me. Famous or not famous, I don't care.

You are so freaking judgemental it's pathetic. I have read what you wrote on other posts and you are so quick to judge others and point out that someone is black, white, gay, straight, fat, stupid, ugly, hot...

Why are you so pissed off and why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

I was just going to say the same thing, kasey.

DITTO

It's all about compassion. Whether you agree or not with her lifestyle choices (which I can say that I don't) the woman has died and a girl has been left without a mother. I'm hoping that this little girl has some chance of stability in her life and a lot less drama.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I am glad that the baby is an infant...she will have no memories of this tragedy...first her brother, then mother.

incredibly sad.

I think that Howard K. Stern kileed both Daniel and Nicole!
    ~*~Charlene~*~