Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: PMS HELP

I need some advice before I end up killing my bf. I have been yelling at him all day...lol. Ya know that feeling you get inside that feels like....i dunno....tension? Like you could explode at any minute! I have that...and BAD! I told my bf not to come home tonight bc I know we will fight all night! I haven't done any chores bc I am searching for another job and another place to live. Lots of stress.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can release this!? Is there a pill (not bc) or can I punch something (lol). And, how can I get rid of it for next month because this is not fun. And, I might lose my relationship over it (although right now it doesn't sound so bad bc for some reason I hate him lol but I know that I will regret it in the long run).

::sigh::

Hmmm...exercise might help. Or possibly an herbal PMS blend. I know GNC offers one that my mom likes quite a bit.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Well, I had a hysterctomy (Thank goodness), but what I used to do was sit by myself and have a cup of hot ginger tea, then maybe go for a drive with some good music playing. If that didn't work, I'd do something I like to "release" my "anger", either paint, draw, write, or call a friend. Sometimes I just wanted to be alone--not have to pay attention to someone, or laugh at their jokes.

I unfortunately have a bad temper when I feel cornered and frustrated, and my periods would do that to me sometimes, and anyone around me was a target. I did go on Prozac too, for OCD, emet, and depression, and it made me feel very relaxed, BUT I put on 30 pounds.

Just make tonight about "you", relax, and do what makes you feel calm.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Three words! Natural Progesterone Cream! I am sooooo serious.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Healthy diet helps me. When I know the PMS is about to start, I cut off anything sugary from my everyday meals.
    You only live once