Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: MUCH TOO FULL!

I ATE TOO MUCH!!!! And it feels like there is food from the tip of my esophagus all the way to my butt. Sorry to be gross! It's like what I ate for dinner exploded into ten times more than it was

Any tips on what to do now? I'm not having any acid butI'm having trouble burping though and I can't lay down. I'm afraid to move around too much yet I can't really get comfortable sitting down. BLEH!

I'm so tired, I don't want to panic tonight [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

But staying calm is getting hard because I can't get comfortable and I'm grouchy. I would just like to rest and I'm frustrated!!!!! I'm sick of emet and the damn preoccupation with every twinge in my body. I want to just BE and live and have peace. Sorry I'm being whiny and annoyinghere.....I just feel like you all know what I mean.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Misha
    Everyday is so wonderful, then suddenly...it\'s hard to breathe. Now and then I get insecure, from all the pain, I\'m so ashamed. I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words won\'t bring me down.

Oh i know that feeling well. Try sitting as still as possible while doing what your favorite thing to do. It distracts yourself. Try repeating "i'm going to be okay. This is just my mind. i'm fine. i didnt eat that much." eh...it helps me. just a suggestion...

If you can go for a walk and even better yet go for a walk with some relaxing music or music you really like to listen to whie you are doing it.
    Something that can take your mind off your stomach helps I do cross stitching and puzzle books.
    You won't be sick from it. I know people that WILL but it isn't because they are sick it is kind of a bulimic reaction and they just let IT happen. If you don't feel sick now just uncomfortable just a little easy movement will be ideal. Some antacids will help get some gas out or settle what ever it needs to do. Which will ease a little pressure.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Try sipping a little water from time to time, it helps it go down. And walk around a little.

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

for me, chewing gum always helps... cos as ihave sed a million times so bear with me for repeating it... it tricks ur stomach into thinking its digesting smthinhg more, so it works harder.

i hope ur at least feeling a bit better now. i think im a bit late answering ur post, sorry =|

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.