Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In sneak they have photo's of Christina Aguilera v*ing. (For someweird reason) just to warn you. It's on page 4. But according to my sister (I couldn't look) it's not too graphic so try it if you want.Edited by: x hannah x

Christina Aguilera? You think maybe the reason she is sick in that mag is cause she finally listened to some of her music? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

grr thanx for the warning - I might buy it though - just to see what its like - but atleast I'l be prepared for it, it would be very shocking if it was a suprise

That's weird....
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

lmfao sbias .... *agrees with you*!

as for the FLATTERING picture of her v*ing, i might give it a miss =P

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why on earthare pics of her v*ing so great they have to be published???

There are some strange ppl out there lol

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

HAH! u can say that again Sarah, this morning i went out shopping, and i came across some of the wierdest people.... sorry... i shudnt be so rude. lol. but its TRUE!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stephen
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! Good one! Yeah why would they show that in a
    magazine, thats strange. Well thanks for the warning anyway haha

Miriam

</span></font>

I actually went and looked in the mag and its not bad at all....

Theres just a pic of what looks like v* circled, u dont see her actually v*. Its cos they think shes pregnant...

Not bad at all...
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Thanks for letting us know about this, I'll definately be avoiding it!
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

Oh not just sneak! Its in heat too! My sis was showing it to me yesterday!!!!!!!!
    ISAIAH 41:10

HEY i like christina, she has a beautiful voice.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Hey thats okay, I didnt mean to offend anyone, its just not my taste thats all. I am more of a hard rock/alternative gal.

Miriam

</span></font>

I probably wouldn't be surprised if Christina is pregnant.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

LiZZy

I'm keeping my mouth shut here

Miriam

</span></font>

I'm serious. I bet that Christina is going to get pregnant by accident sometime in her life. Now, before I go into wHY I think this, I'll stop because if I start talking about that, I'll probably get kicked out of this site.

LIzzy

Its not because of pregnancy - apparently it was because of food poisining!! (according to the magazine)
    ISAIAH 41:10

Oh well.. poor baby

Miriam

</font>

Quote Originally Posted by youngemet222

I'm serious. I bet that Christina is going to get pregnant by accident sometime in her life. Now, before I go into wHY I think this, I'll stop because if I start talking about that, I'll probably get kicked out of this site.

LIzzy

I somehow doubt it, she has a long term boyfriend. If she were to get pregnant it'd be with him. I hate how people think she's such a slut. Sure she dresses like that in her videos, but she's so talented and I can look past that because of her voice.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Gosh....magazines are so stupid these days! Pretty soon, magazines are going to be like, "Oh my god! Justin Timberlake TIED HIS SHOE!!!!".Or, "Hilary Duff COMBED HER HAIR! OMG! THIS IS SOOOO AMAZING!!!". Gosh, I really hate celeberties like Christina or Hilary Duff. They seem like they think they are better than everyone else just becuase they have a job in front of the camera or in the recording studio. Most of the actors nd singers these days aren't that good anyways. Celeberties re not all that special. They just have a job. BIG DEAL?

Sorry-I got off topic there.

LiZZy

ooooookay.

Yes. I know. I'm weird.

Well no...I just didn't think that the "she's gonna get pregnant" part was really nice.

That's gross to put that in a magazine. Yuck! Why is vomiting being so glorified now days? It's always in the movies, reality TV and now it's working it's way into the magazine. Doesn't look good for us Emet's.

Christina Aguilera does have a wonderful voice. I've always liked her. I think she has the most talent in the business. Britney has no real talent, just a body to die for but even thats gone to hell. I guess I shouldn't talk about her becauseshe's better than me in every way.

Youngemet- I laughed at your post. What you said probably will happen. "This just in- Britney Spears took a crap." Who knows, maybe they'll post pictures of her turd in a magazine or sell it on Ebay. Sad thing is, I bet somebody would buy it. People would be lined up at the sewage plant waiting for her turd to come in. And the proud owner would get a picture with the turd and be on the front page. Eww. I'm gross. LOL

Okay me done blabbering!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I
    dont take any of it really seriously, the tabloid stuff that is because
    I just plain dont give a crap but one thing I take seriously is... you
    are right mystical star...about why v'ing is so glorified these days...
    I just dont get it. You dont see too many old movies with v in it, but
    these days it has to be there, even tv shows have it! They had an
    Offspring video with it in it too. They even have to show dead
    bodies, my other phobia. Uggh, oh well the world has gone nuts. It
    seems like they just want to torture us some how or something.. huh?

Miriam

</span></font>

This just in! Britney Spears brushed her teeth! How amazing?!?!!

Whoohoo!!!

(That would be sad if they made articles on things like that)

I like christina too by the way )

The pictures in the magazine werent that bad, i was looking for it and its so tiny i didnt even see it at first!!

And whats all that about christina's 'gonna get pregnant' you dont have to be a slut to get pregnant u know. Thats really offensive. Shes in a relationship, just because she dresses differently doesnt mean shes a slut. Tsk

I bought the magazine and its not too bad - I thaught it would show her actually v* - once I can look at the picture for longer than 10 seconds I'm going to stick it in my room so that I ccan keep seeing that actually the picture is ok.

Also did any of you watch the womens I think it was 200meter race yesterday. Anyway they showed the winner and in the lane next to her some one had v* I actually didnt mind that, did anyone else see that?

no i didnt see that, but it wouldnt have bothered me really anyway... if i was stood next to her then yeah maybe i wouldve freaked lol

i just hate it in movied where its so yuk and dramatic and eugh!

The picture in the mag aint too bad, not for me anyway? It's hardly noticeable and well i dont mind seeing it AFTER the deeds been done!

I'm sorry for being prejudice about her looking like a slut. I DO NOT know what I was thinking.But why does she look like a slut if she doesn't want people to think she is one? I wasn't saying that you had to be a slut to get pregnant. I'm sorry it sounded that way. If she didn't want people to think she's a slut, she probably wouldn't dress like one. I'm sorry I said that.