Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Prom

So I'm 17 and I'm going to prom so I figured I'd show you the dress. Ha even though I haven't been in school because of d* and IBS.. I still plan on going to prom. Haha..

http://i9.tinypic.com/314qcgj.jpg

Sorry picture was too big!! But thats it right there.. hahaEdited by: emmalou

the dress is beautiful and it looks great on you. Have a great time at your prom

very pretty dress..have fun!!

I haven't been on here in a looooong time...but I just wanted to tell you that you looked beautiful in the dress! Have fun at prom.
    Anger is just <font color=RED>love </font> disappointed
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    it\'s an addiction.

Aww how pretty!
    Can't wait till prom=D

When's yours? Mine's May 8th. x

Pretty! Is yours soon? ours is like in late may...i can't wait that long! Lol. I haven't gotten the dress yet, but i'm disappointed cause in my school for junior prom its like, short dresses ,and then for senior prom it's long. I want to wear long!!

But again, very pretty!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I LOVE your dress!! Hope you have a great time at your prom!!

Wow you look like a model!! Very pretty!! Have a great time!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Very beautiful dress....aww the prom...it's been so long for me....i didn't even go to my own prom...i went to my husband's....it has been wow let's see here.....20 yrs ago.....omg i am getting so freakin old...that is sad!!! But i'm sure you will have a great time...enjoy it!!!!! Your date is a lucky guy!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Is that the one you already had? They were both beautiful and I forget which was which! I love it!! Have fun!!

MaryEdited by: harmonygirl72
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Haaaaawwwwwwttttt. lol have a blast hun!
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

OMG EMMA you look sooo pretty in your dress. I love it. PINK is so hot. Have fun. Who are you going with???
    I love Sam

thats a reallly really pretty dress !

Gorgeous dress and I hope you have a great time[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]