Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Man I missed it so much! This time around was harder I think than the last time it was down. I really feel like you guys are part of my family, and its so good to have this place to come to! I am of course thankful for the other messageboard set up when this one is down (if it wasn't there I'd really go nuts!) but of course its not quite like "home".[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Ditto to all of that![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

woooo!! I actually thought the board was down for good. I'm glad I was wrong!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I feel the same way. I've only been a member since December, but I've had emet since about 1989. I love talking to all the people here and it makes this thing so much easier to deal withwhen you cantalk with other people who can relate. I stress out when the site goes down. I hope it doen't happen again.

I'm gonna have to ditto Daffodil's ditto. I heart you guys!!!

i missed everyone a lot , and was really concerned with how everyone was doing. Im glad so far everyone has been well.