Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!

Hybrid View

Really need a chat, anyone on msn please add me :-

[email protected]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

crap. at work, no chat. are you okay?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Friggin d* cramps hun, bad n*, people at work with some viral thing that they have bother v* from, was going to go out tonight for once and this happens, think I maybe ate to much candy but cant be to sure, its the usual ammount id ever eat, not even a nervous tummy, just came out of no where, darn scaring the hell out of me, no one around!!

try very hard to just relax and take deep breaths. you are going to be okay. just calm down.
    \"This too shall pass\"

didnt u say in a earlier post that u have been backed up???

Trying, can feel it all bubbling around down there, dont know if I should eat a little something and try push it all through! I just wanted to go out tonight, why does this always happen. this is the WORST day yet this week

Bad day at work, get dumped and ruin my night out ARGH!!

Yea was quite backed up for a while, went last night and this morning as well, so that could be something to do with it to, thankx for reaminding me, wish my insides would work lol

that is what happends to me when have been backed up.

I am at work so i will send you in a PM my email.....