Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i dont know whats been going on with me lately... all of a sudden, i just got really hot and my hands and feet got clammy and my heart started to race and im dizzy... classic panic attack, but where did this come from?? its not fair, im shaking right now... ive been having such a relaxing day and now that i have less than half an hour before work, my body decides its time to betray me =( i don't know what to do right now, tonight's gonna be busy at work and i'm a server, and i dont need this at all...

Have you been having a lot of caffeine?Try to relax and take some deep breaths until the feeling passes.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Hey Lauren I saw your away message on AIM.. it sounded like you were having an awesome day!! I am having the same thing happen to me now.. its the worst. When is work?? Well if you already left try and have a good night. You said you usually are so busy that it keeps your mind off of things.

Hi Lauren,

I'm sorry you're going through your little episode. I completely relate to you because every single panic attack I've ever had comes out of nowhere. I can NEVER figure out what directly caused it, and trying to figure it out only makes it worse. Three years ago, I became agoraphobic because I was so afraid I was just going to pass out or die from one in public. Take deep breaths when they happen. I even started carrying Benadryl with me. It helped me soooo much!

Relax. Hope you feel better soon!
    \"Nothing sets your spirit free more than the free spirit of a horse.\"