Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP HELP HELP

I have been so nervous about working around all these sick people at my work..but everyone said it wasnt a sv*...but we are leaving for a road trip to disneyland tomorrow...and now they nail tech at my work comes in very sick...get sicks here...I HEARD HER, and wont leave. She has touch all my frotn desk stuff, and now I'm totally paniced...I don't want to get it. I'm scared its going to ruin my trip. I dont know what to do. I'm so scared. I want to go home. And Tuesday my boyfriends birthday..I"m so scared...help please... Plus she keeps coughing and its sooo gross, and I dont want to have to walk in it, but I have to! HELP I'm scared I breathed it in... She kept coughing after she v*...and I know its not hung over because she doesnt do that....Edited by: rubysoho120
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ok first of all.. my mom was sick like that on Tuesday. I have been in the same house with her 24/7 and both my sister and I are ok. Wash your hands a LOT. Don't touch her.. and just pretend it didn't happen. You for sure are going to make yourself feel icky because you are panicking. Don't worry.. I would definitely be panicking too. When do you go home?? When you do.. take a really hot shower and just wash away all the germs you think you came in contact with. You'll be fine. Talk to Sam about it. He will calm you down. She must not be feeling too sick if she isn't going home.. I just got your text. When do you leave again??

So scared. She just left too scared to stay...HELP ME>>> I DONT KNWO WHAT TO DO
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We leave tomorrow...she is so sick she is leaving now..HELP I had to touched what she touched.
    I love Sam

IM SHAKING....HOLY s***.. I was so excited about disneyland and now im scared
    I love Sam

Don't be scared about Disneyland!! Wash your hands.. like now. And do you have anything you could clean your front desk with??

nothing that would kill the germs....s***
    I love Sam

When are you done with work?? I wish I could help you!! But what you always tell me.. there's no way you can get sick unless you come in contact with.. you know.

do you work at a salon? is ther pure alchohol there? anything that says antibacterial?

was she s* because she was coughing or a sv?

you should keep a can of lysol, a container of clorox wipws and hand gel at your station.

Even though i am the only one who uses y desk....i STILL do that daily.

I hope your day getsd better!

No I work at a spa...she woke up sick, dizzy, and "sick as a dog" then she came into work, and had to leave half way through a manicure to V* and then coughed all over the hallways and stuff in the back and the bathroom after she v* spreading her gross germs. I'm so freaking scared right now. I was already serious worried about my trip because i have to eat out, and use different bathrooms, and rides, i can't handel all that kind of stuff. I dont think lysol would help becausei t doesnt kill sv*. I did buy some and bring it in but whats the point if it doesnt kill anything that im scared of. She kept saying how dizzy she was...and then drank water after she v*.

I know you ahve to come into contact but i know i did I touched my eyelashes before i knew she was gonna be sick and had already touched all my stuff, and my hair. Plus after she was sick someone patted her on the arm adn then touched me!!! right after she v* so I know she had v* germs on her hand and now on me and my clothes.

How do I wash my face without washing the germs into my mouth. I'm so freaking scared that this is going to ruin my trip. I dont want to get sick. HELP I tooke two zinc...and we are eating out of course for sams brithday...also this just happens to be my last f***ign day that i had to work before my trip
    I love Sam

Alright Ruby.. you are sooo careful and clean. You are going to be fine. Go out to eat tonight and have fun!! I bet you that the person that touched her arm directly doesn't even get sick. How are you now?? Do you get to leave soon??

I still have an hour...I SO FLIPPIN SCARED,
    I love Sam

I dont feel safe..am i crazy???
    I love Sam

Ruby,

You are NOT crazy. I would be feeling the SAME exact way if I were you. I read on a homeopathic site recently that if someone gets the sv* and you are in close contact with them to take two tablespoons of buttermilk every two hours for a couple of days and they SWEAR you won't get it. I don't know how true this is, but I ran out and bought some buttermilk when I read it just in case! Stop and get some on your way home.

I'm sorry you are feeling like this right now. I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy your trip.

Kristina
    \"Nothing sets your spirit free more than the free spirit of a horse.\"

Ruby how are you now?? Safe and sound at home?? My mom said I could come visit you.. NOT evenkidding!! Haha so I'm starting to save for it.. like now.

YAY omg emma that would be sooo cool. Well I'm home. Sam's party went
    good, minus the fact that they screwed up our pizza order, and I had to
    take it back. My stomach hurts. I'm scared still, but he loved his Cars
    Theme birthady and the cupcake tower I made and all his presents. I'm
    just sooo nervous about tomorrow...and I really dont want to get sick
    I love Sam

If she was dizzy, she probably had an inner ear infection, which you are INCREDIBLY unlikely to catch. Dizziness and coughing sounds like ear, not sv. Hope this helps a little... hope you feel better soon!

thanks...she said she was sooo dizzy she couldnt stand...im still nervous
    I love Sam

I'm really hoping that it was just that...i mean i dont remember anyone
    saying they wre dizzy with a sv* so im hoping your right..
    I love Sam

Hey Ruby.. yeah my mom suggested it. She was like.. why don't you go visit that girl?? Haha and you are going to have sooo much fun. Being dizzy does not make any sense.. with the stomach flu at least. So don't worry about it. You are going to be healthy the whole trip.. when do you actually go to Disneyland?? Tomorrow??

yes tomorrow....AYYYY I will send you pics
    I love Sam

Hi Ruby,

How are you doing today? I'm assuming you are NOT at work and have the day to get ready to go and enjoy yourself? I hope you have a FABULOUS time at Disney!!! I'm sure the weather will be sooooo nice! I'm jealous!
    \"Nothing sets your spirit free more than the free spirit of a horse.\"