Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just a warning, I read today that the Pussycat Dolls had a talent contest to find a new member for their group and they are going to air it on TV. Apparentlty 7 of the contestants had an sv as well as the make-up guy and all throughout the show they are v*ing andit isn't edited out. I've been freaked out all day just thinking about it!

Nicole

I didn't need this warning to know not to watch it[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

lol rapture...

but seriously, that's disgusting... 7 of them?!!! ughhEdited by: prncesspnk

Aaaaamen Rapture. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

When did watching people v* become entertainment??? Seriously, TV standards are non-existent these days....

I wholeheardedly agree! Now they think it's cool to even SHOW it on the news as evidenced by a earlier post I did!

Now we're not even safe watching the television. oh veh!!!

There's one show that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE called "Dirt." It's on Tuesday nights on FX, but I can't watch it on Tuesdays because in EVERY SINGLE episode, they throw some character in there that v*. I make my bf watch it on Tuesday to screen it for me, then I can watch it when it reruns on Friday or Sunday!
    \"Nothing sets your spirit free more than the free spirit of a horse.\"

Vomit on TV doesn't bother me, and I might check out the stupid Pussycat Dolls show but I honestly can't NAME ONE song that they have done that I have heard. To me if there is a "band" Where NO ONE plays an instrament it's not a band at all....I'm assuming none of the Pussycats actually do anything other then strutting around looking slutty, or am I wrong? LoL!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I don't have cable, but if I did, I would totally watch that...well, I would've before this post...THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if it's on at a friends house, I'll totally NOT watch it...ew!

And I read somewhere that there is so much v* on TV because subconciously a lot of people are slight emetophiles...so they might not get turned on by it, but they are entertained by it. Just think of a bunch of college guys getting drunk and taking turns v*ing...and the rest of the guys laughing at the dude v*ing everywhere...it's like that. People have no lives. lol!
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Okay great big WTF to this!

If seven people were sick, why in the living hell didn't they shut down filming for that day?

No no no, they're on a tight schedule so it's much better to have the sick people come in so that they can infect all the other contestants, and the judges, and the crew.....and if they're lucky maybe some of the audience too! Whoopie!!!

Sorry, but this really pisses me off...I really think there's something wrong with a society where you can't even stay out of work to rest during a disease which usually only lasts 24 hours!