Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

AGH. . .my sister and her family live @ 2 hours west of where I live. Well, last week she called me to tell me that she and her husband & 2 of her boys were sick with Norwalk, projectil v;ing, explosive d*, body aches, etc. Her husband ended up at the ER he was so bad off. Anyway, it was apparently an epidemic aorund there, she didn't know anyone who hadn't had it! I am terrified it is going to make it's way here. My family has already been sick (dropping like flies) with one thing or another since New Years and we've luckily escaped svs--except for one small one my Kindergartener caught, but she was at my MIL's house when she v'ed! And that was only once. I'm serious in the last 7 weeks, my oldest daughter had the flu, my other daughter had an asthma attack that lasted 3 days and then she got pink eye, my son had adenovirus, the croup, a nasal infection and pink eye, my baby had the croup twice and just got over her first ear infection!! I will seriously lose it if this noro epidemic comes here!

I know how you feel. Every time I turn around, I hear of someone else who was ill with the norovirus. I check the news daily for outbreaks in my area. But, we MUST be positive! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Spring is less then a month away.

I'm sorry everyone in your family has been sick within the last month or so. Seems so far, you have escaped the dreaded sv*. That right there is an accomplishment! I hope everyone feels better soon. Keep your head up......

Oh no, I'm sorry your babies have been so sick, not good. I would say if you don't have actual contact with your sister, you and your family should be fine. How scary. And stressful. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<DIV>Hopefully no one from two hours away will venture towards your area.</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>My (at the time) 18 month old had a kid in his daycare class v* on him and according to the teachers the child who v* looked possessed, so I assume Noro. My son got sick later that night (middle of night) and due to my own issues with things like this my wife did not disturb me. He stayed home that day and was not sick anymore. There was never an outbreak at the school as it was towards the end of day when this happen and from what I can see they sterilize the school pretty good. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Hopefully you will skate through w/o getting it. I know when my six yr old had the sv recently I washed my hands a million times (it seemed) and so far so good. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>(knock knock - on my wood desk). </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Good Luck - Sorry to hear of all the other illnesses. My youngest (now 20 month old) has battled Pneumonia, ear infections, etc. It has been one heck of a winter. </DIV>
    CJ
    \"Live Life, Don\'t Analyze It\"
    (Wish I Could Follow That)