Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Best way to cope with emetophobia, at least for me, was to buy a good sized vial of Maxalon, keep it at my bedside at night with water.

I also refrained from looking up symptoms, took a more carefree view on things. I've been in workplaces where people have "stomach flu" and stuff, not once have I got sick. I remind myself that I'm a very healthy person, and the percentage of people I know whom get sick are often not exactly in the best of health, or have weaker systems (young children, and very elderly people). Also, I tend to find that I've been a lot happier, but the happier I've been, the less ill I've gotten. I have been crook once or twice since I haven't been to the site, but I managed by just grittin' my teeth and tackling it. Haven't even opened the maxalon, so I'm sure and hopeful you guys will be able to manage too. You've all usually been in your 20's, 30's and 40's, your immune system will be at it's best in those ages, provided you eat healthy and stay happy

Hope you and the guys there can grab the strength to hopefully overcome it. I did help one particular member overcome it quite a while back, I forgot her name, I must see if she still frequents the forums. I took the advice of Tony Robbins believe it or not, when he was in Sydney last year, and it seemed to help me not only with emet, but a variety of other problems, even a fear of spiders (I never used to touch em orgo anywhere near them without being scared, now I have a whole bunch of pet spidersin an aquarium tank.).

* Added with permission *
    IES Admin

I agree with the healthy eating and a good mental attitude. Both of these factors strengthens the immune system.