first i would like to say hi to everyone and welcome back![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

now for my rant.....had to take the kids to the dentist today and i was dreading sitting in there because it always seems that the receptionist's talk about someone having the sv...anyways, so i'm sitting there with my book, and everything is going fine and my kids were due to finish soon, it had been about an hour and so far so good, but wouldn't you know it!!...a lady comes rushing in with her 3 kids, one of them with no shirt and pants in her arms probably about 2 yrs. old, adn she says "sorry i'm late, he just threw up all over the car" and one of the receptionist says "you think he's alright for his exam?" and the mom says "yeah, i think so", my kids were not out yet so i bolted outside, if you can imagine, i was so afraid he was gonna puke while i was sitting there, so when my kids were done, i just wanted to leave but i had to pay for their visit and touch the same pen this lady touched and same with the door handle and elevator button, i was so upset!!! my poor kids they don't know why i was so grouchy with them, telling them not to touch anything...yada yada....this is why sv's spread, and i'm so sick of being afraid....sorry for the long post , just needed to get this off my chest, you guys are the only one's i can share this with