i have so many!! lol. A few years ago on my birthday, my best freinds took me to a really posh club for drinks. I bought a really nice new top and skirt to wear. Anyway, the place was full of gorgeous looking people (you know the kinda place), so I went to the ladies room, and when I came out, this gut was just staring and starting at me. My friends started pointing this out to me cos he was soooooooo gorgeous!! I couldnt believe I was in there!! ha ha. Anyway, he finally comes over (looking really sexy and cool) and whispers in my ear 'yyou have really sexy knickers on tonight', and smiles at me. I have NO idea what he is talking about!! I said to him 'how do you know'?? I thought maybe he had been peeping in the ladies room or soemthing, or it was some kind of lame chat up line!! Then he bends forward again and whispers 'I can see them right now'. So I put my hands round my skirt, and to my HORROR my skirt was tucked in to my french knickers, and EVERYONE was starting at me and laughing!!! OH MY DAYS!!! I was sooooooo embarrassed!! Good job i can laugh at myself!! ha ha [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Whats the funniest thing youve ever seen?