I dont like wasting peoples time but i hope some people read this,i've suffered from emet since i was 13,it started with a cold and a build up of flem in my throat that made me think i was wanting to throw up all the time and it progressed from there,but its not been a hassle on my life untill now,recently i've had 2 kids (im 22 now the username is old).

It all started when my Grandma died,i found it hard to go to her funeral like i couldn't leave the house,as a result i missed it and ended up only going to the Graveyard,but the worst news was yet to come,at the Wake my gf phoned me with the news that she was Pregnant,i was in shock and had to deal with 2 things in one day. But as the weeks progressed i found myself taking lesser and lesser distances with my walks,i'd feel nervous and sick and come home straight away,and sooner or later i was stuck at home scared to go out,this in turn made me miss everything,my Sons scans which is most hurtfull,i got there for the birth but a Nurse sent me home thinking she wasnt going to deliver today when infact she did 3hrs later,but life at home started getting weird,i found myself getting nervous everytime someone went into the bathroom (its my safe place the water calms me down if i ever do vomit)

Now with my 2nd kid i missed all the scans even the birth and i cant get out the house and im practically wishing i was dead for being so useless and pathetic,even though people say im fine my mind keeps telling me im on my death bed ready to vomit every 5seconds,im trying to blame it on commitment issues and other things when i know full well its me and my emets. This is a bit long so il save other parts of the story for when im asked,i think i listed all the important reasons i need help,just hope somebody can and again sorry about it being so long[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]