Hi, I am totally new to this forum and I am unsure if this post is in the right place or not, so I am sure it will be moved..

I dont actually suffer from Emet, it is my girlfriend. We have been going out for a year and a half and I have never pretended to fully understand the phobia because I dont suffer from it so obviously its hard, I just try my best to. I help her as best I can keep my eyes open for people turning green/switching the channel etc, I even quit drinking so I could be more aware when we went out (admittedly I was a rubbish drunk too[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img])

Anyway.... recently my girlfriend had her medication (i think its called citoplan or something) bumped up from 5 to 10 to 30mg and this has helped alot, she has explained the how they make her feel and to me it doesnt sound to pleasant she described it as almost emotionless, but another side apparently is also common is lack of sex drive?? I suppose it sounds selfish but I was wondering if you have any advice on natural aphrodesiacs (sp?) because I know medical ones are not permitted because they counteract the meds she is on. I was wondering if other people have had this problem.

I read about the dealing with the recent novavirus and that was helpful because that was a hard time, I couldnt kiss her or anything. I try my best to wash my hand all the time for her and stay away from germ ridden kids as she puts it, but because I dont have the phobia I dont remember all the time but I try my best. I am 19 any adive would be cool.

Thanks