Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

...or is it dead round here?

Yes, I think so too, but that may be a good thing. Sv's are dying down too! At least I hope so!
    JANNA

It will take a while to generate more traffic here. But I notice now that this site comes up as #4 on Google when you type in "emetophobia". A week ago, it didn't even come up at all in the first 10 pages.

We have to keep encouraging newbies and talking with them to generate more posts. But I actually find it great that it's not too busy! I can read everything!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i thought it was quiet too, im sure things will be back to normal soon enough.

its sure good to be back tho
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

It's a ghost town around here. I think I just saw a tumbleweed rolling by. I think a lot of the others just got comfy over at Violet's site or another site. I keep swinging by here to read a bit and see if it's picked up at all yet. I'm sure it will eventually. I'm bouncing between the two sites for now.

One way that's helpful to generate traffic is to go to Google every once in a while and type in "emetophobia" or even "fear of vomiting" and then scroll down til you find this site and connect from there. That way, the site moves up cuz Google will send out crawlers and find it. Those who decided to stay over at Violet's site are great - and will support one another. Which is the whole point. There are several other good emet sites with support as well, and we don't begrudge them their members. But this site has the size and power to generate a lot of newbies...those who have up until they find us...felt isolated, alone and afraid - assuming they're freaks of nature. So we need to stay and keep posting and greeting the newbies and encouraging them to post. That way we'll build a nice community again and help out a whole lot of people.

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Well ... a lot of people have been visiting emetonline.co.uk since this site went down. Emetonline has gotten a lot busier lately!

~Maddy
    Seventeen-year-old Madeleine, from Rhode Island

true...I noticed that it's higher up on Google too. It's a nice little site as well - good info, good people. This site, when it's working, is just a lot "larger" (server-wise) and can handle a lot more traffic that's all.