Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Have any of you ever seen this show--I just love it! It's this couple and their set of twins & their sextuplets. Anyway on the show last night--all of the kids started v'ing, one after another. They all got the flu, and Kate is like me, she discovers the one v'ing, gets blankets and a bowl and lays them in her laundry room on the tile and sort of leaves them there on their own!! I so do that, she does it because there are other kids she has to take care of, I do it so I don't have to see/hear the v'ing. She was just so funny, she put on a mask and everything, and freaked out because the kids were sharing lollipops with each other while there was a sickness going around the house! She stayed so calm though and was so matter of fact about it, I was wishing I could be like that!! That's my hell on earth and I only have 1/2 the kids she does!!

I love that show!! I did not see the show last night though. I am sure I will catch it on a rerun. That was bound to happen at some point. What a tremendous nightmare though! I would definitely have run out of the house in a panic. She's a nurse though so I'm sure that experience helped her through it. It makes me feel better that she had a mask on though. It would make me feel better about wearing a mask myself.

I would not have wanted to be on the camera crew for that episode either!

I don't know how they do it. They are quite a family.

I love that show too! I saw it last night and thought it was so great how well she and John both handle sickness in their house. He was complaining that there was no cake left after hewas done cleaning upone of the kids v. I'm sure they are just used to it but then sometimes V justdoes not bother people. That always amazes me. I'm jealous...

I love that show!! I didn't see that episode though. Did either Jon or Kate get sick??

My daughter loves that show! I'll have to ask her about it.

Was it graphic?
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My daughter is a HUGE fan of that show! In fact, she got triplet babies for Christmas and named them Hana, Alexis, and Leah. I like the show too, but haven't see it in a while.
    Amanda

Proud mommy to:
    Michael (11)
    Bethanie (7)
    Peanut (EDD 14 March 2009)

I saw it last night. Neither John nor Kate got sick...It was not graphic at all. It is amazing how casual they both are about it.

hahaah- I love that show too- Chris and I always laugh b/c when Jon and Kate bicker it sounds like us (and we only have the one babe).

It wasn't graphic at all- and I knew it was bound to happen eventually

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.