Hi all i can't beleive IES is back how long has it benn back for? well for those that have been on violet and hippys site you will know that i had a liver transplant in october and spent 2 months in hospital afterwards well i have just spent 9 weeks in hospital with various problems sepsis and am also neutropenic my kidneys are functioning poorly as a side effect of the drugs i have been taking to beat the CMV virus so it has not been the best few months really but i am proud of my self cos when i was in hospital i did not freak out too badly about people v* sometimes you just cannot run away from it and in a transplant unit v* is par for the course so i witnessed it alot to add to this i contracted c.diff the hospital superbug who would have guessed diorhea could be that bad yuk and also had noro but no v* i did however V* everywhere in the helicopter on the way to hospital but to my amazement i dealt with it really well for an emet anyway but at the time i would have done anything to feel better so sometimes it has been really bad but i am learning to deal with emet alot better i have come to realise that in the grand scheme of things the most important things in life need to come first i always said with alot of others on this site i would rather die than v* however when faced with that i am willing to bet that we would all v* rather than never seeing your family again i now know that life is too short to waste giving into this phobia and am trying harder to live my life to the full when i am not in hospital that is so far 6 weeks out of 5 months i have spent at home so wish me luck this time thanks for listening to my ramble hope you are all well

lyndsayanne

ps neutropenic means a low white blood count and low neutrphills leaving you very prone to picking up bugs and infections so again wish me luck for the rest of the season lol