Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Has anyone tried this?It was recommended in the Anxiety and Phobia workbook and sounds very relaxing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friend me on Facebook
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I took a course of evening classes in yoga and also bought a few videos to practice along to at home. It is very good and worth giving a go - keeps you trim too!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Yoga has helped me to gain a lot more control over my anxiety.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I started going to Yoga this year. I really like it, helps me relax, which I need!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I think that yoga is wonderful. Not only is it relaxing but it also makes my entire body feel so nice when I do it. My only problem is that I don't make time to do it enough. I definitely recommend it. It might be a good idea to go to a beginners class if you can find one. That way the instructor can correct you and help make sure you are doing the poses correctly. Enjoy!

ive startedyoga recently, its certainly making me relax more.

Physical activity, and learning how to control your body really does help you handle anxiety easier. I've been taking a ballet class three times a week since last fall, and haven't had ANY major panic attacks at all! I think it's because I can control it when it's still small, so it doesn't get any worse.Definitely get exercise and practice control over you body and your mind (and your breathing!) It helps a LOT!

I've been taking Karate classes3 times per week and tennis once per week. Both help with anxiety right afterwards.Iwill still getpanic attacksif my stomachis churning, regardless.

I was questioning the effectiveness of yoga becauseYoga positionscan be done at homewhen I feel an attack coming on.

Friend me on Facebook