Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Films

Hi, occasional poster here

I was wondering how long the film list has been spitting out error messages when people try to submit to it? I haven't used it for a while, but tried this week to submit a film and got a database error. The last time this was mentioned on the forum was nearly two years ago? Does that mean no new films have been added to the list since 2006? I always preferred the emet.org film list to ScreenIt because this site's listing usually includes details of when to look away.

I would also appreciate if anyone could advise whether the film "10,000 BC" has any scenes I should know about. In return I'll warn (since I couldn't update the film list) that the new BBC made-for-TV film "The Passion" includes a v scene - look away for a few seconds after Judas leaves the Last Supper.

Many thanks!

L

hi, all forum posts from last year no longer exist due to problems with the forum and i think this is also true of the film list i.e. films that were added to the list last year are no longer there

Im on it!

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    IES Admin