Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone!

As you know, I was a pretty much full-time member 2004 and 2005 but then i left because i felt ready to carry on battling my emetophobia solo. I came back in early this year because of the norovirus outbreak and I was really freaked out. As a result, I was set back and I am determined to beat this phobia and I think that the best way forward is if i stop seeing reminders that i actually have the phobia, which, in my opinion, will involve leaving this website.

It is nothing to do with you guys but i find myself relapsing everytime I come back onto this website and, as a result, I am off (again lol!)

I wish you guys all the ebst with battling your emetophobia and that you can continue fighting and not give up! My main tip is that:

Whenever I find myself facing a situation emetophobia-wise and I am on the fence of doing it, I just think "How much will i regret this if i dont do it?" and the answer for me is always "A lot!" I am going to university in september to study modern languages (spanish, italian and catalan!) and, in england, when one does a modern language in their study, they study abroad for a year and a half. I think this will be my acid test to say that I am over my emetophobia.

<center><center>This is my life and I am not going to let some stupid fear stop me from living it!<center></center>

As they say in spain, buena suerte con su futuro!
    Adios amigos xxx

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE!
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shame to see you go, Chris, but I'm glad you're doing better with your phobia.

Good luck with uni too, I'm off in September too but I didn't opt for the year abroad. I hope you have a great time and see lots of fancy things

All the best
    xx