Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Worried

I finally went ahead and did it..got myself a job in a chemist training up to work with medicine, something i have only dreamed of doing. its so good better than i imagined. i get scared when people come in saying about relatives being sick and i stay at a distance from them still make sure i come back home and have lots of actimmel and boost immune system stuff. still worried alot though. but its my dream job, helping people get better. something ive always wanted.

But i cant keep coming home worring every night, that maybe ive catched it. but then again its like working in any shop, anyone could have a virus they just arent telling you personally
    :/:/

The urge to live is stronger than the urge to give up.

Well done!! I am sure you will be fine, just keepyour hands cleanOK? and I am sure being in the job field that you will be going into your customers will appreciate your cleanliness too! Go You!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Thats a HUGE step so be very proud of urself [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

thank you.

The urge to live is stronger than the urge to give up.