Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: SV’s

So Norovirus cant be transmitted by kissing, intercourse etc...

Are there any viruses or N* & V* bacteria that can?

Thanks in advance.

I believe the only way it can be if you're kissing a mouth that just v*.. since the germs are in the v*... but um.. I don't think that non emets would be hopping on that band wagon either!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

You can read Sage's blog and it has so much information about how it is spread. It is very helpful [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] It may be called something like FACTS I cant remember the name right now [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OK, its called INFORMATION & FAQS. There are a couple of links u can get to with useful information. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for that, though I cant seem to find anything about how bacterial and non-norovirus viruses are transmitted from person to person [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I think they have to be ingested either Noro or not. just keep up the handwashing regime and you should be fine. Also, hand sanitazers with alcohol wont kill Noro either.
    Georgi

On this post, read "Facts about viruses, dont be afraid."
    Georgi

Hmm, so kissing someone who hasnt V* but has a stomach bug of some sort would be fine?

Oh that thread ive seen too, but it only covers norovirus and briefly rotavirus. Thanks for all your help by the way, its really appreciated!

If you kiss someone who has a stomach virus, you will most likely be okay... if someone's been puking, who wants to kiss them anyhow? I would just advise against it if you think it will trigger a big worry, but if you're willing to do it, go right ahead.