Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bad Day

It has been nine years since I last threw up, but two days ago in a private lesson I started feeling very sick. I managed not to, but I've been completely freaked out for the past two days. I've barely eaten, and when I have it's been nothing more than crackers. I don't even think I had a bug since I feel okay and did yesterday as well, I think I was just tired, stressed, and dehydrated. But even though I think I'm fine now just the thought of what eating might do scares me and I don't want to do it. I ate a little real food yesterday and some more today but I can't eat much because I think I scare myself into thinking I feel sick again. Obviously I can't not eat forever, but I don't know what to do.

Stay with the crACKERS IF THATS WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL OK. i TEND TO DO THE SAME THING. I think alot of it is anxiety for me but i find it hard to tell the difference from REAL n* or anxiety n*.
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Since coming to the forums I've heard bananas are really great for you. Maybe some dry toast too

How have u been feeling lately? Hope things are better!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.