Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Nike Advert

Just a heads up for you peeps!

New Nike advert directed by Guy Richie has a graphic v* scene...they keep showing it on Sky Sports, pretty much every ad break. The ad is very long (about two mins) and I think the v* bit is near the end. A guy runs down loads of stairs and then v*s but the camera is from his perspective so it's pretty gross...it has loads of famous football players in it too, and that's all i can remember. I work at a bookies and we have to show sky sports all day so it's doing my bloody head in lol.

Ewww ... question ... what does v have to do w/ selling sneakers LOL! Then again what does a girl in a bikini have to do w/ selling beer ... tho at least that I can understand its aimed for a particular audience ... who wants to buy sneakers because of v?! LOL while I'm sure its scary to watch, its actually kinda dumb advertising and a little amusing too LOL
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] Blech [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why would they use something so gross to sell their product? Even non-emets don't enjoy looking at v*.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friend me on Facebook

I just posted about this on the Emetophics forum. I was watching football last night and they showed the full advert (sometimes they show the shortened version which doesn't show it) in one of the intervals with the really graphic v* scene in it. Really took me by surprise! This isn't the first time Nike has included a v* scene in their adverts - remember the one a couple of years ago with the Johnny Cash tune and the runner who v*ed. Yuk [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I just looked up the advert on Google and believe it or not there are people out there saying the advert is brilliant and that they like the v* scene!

Guess they got what they wanted - people are talking about the ad. I won't be rushing out and buying Nike products though, lol!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

OMG!! What kind of advert is that!! I saw it for the first time today and I have to say 'what is the point!!'. Like people really wanna see that, especially when youre trying to eat!!

That is truly stupid advertising!! Hmmph!! lol.