Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so i thought i had been getting better....i think about v* every day...i will be having a good day and feeling fine but i will worry so much that i will make myself feel s*. lately i have been doing better...its only been a few times a week not everyday! but last night i was at my bf's house...i have stayed over there every night since sunday....last friday night i stayed over there and got up and made him breakfast saturday for his birthday then he went out of town with his dad. last night he told me that when he got to the river he v*. even though that was a few days ago i am freaking out that it may be something i can catch. he said he didnt know why he did but it was only once and he never gets sv*....i have been freaking out all last night and today. i dont know what to do....do you think its something i could catch i just havent yet? or maybe he was drinking and got sick....i dont know but i cant stop thinking about it!!!!!!!
    [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Most likely it's nothing! I can tell you that I have a boyfriend with the worst stomach. He v*'s all the time for no reason. Drinks too much beer, coffee, eats too much, whatever. Its never a sv. Don't worry. Sometimes it just happens! But not to us of course! lol. you will be fine.

If it was only once and he was feeling OK to continue his trip then it doesn't sound like an sv or anything contagious at all. Maybe he got car sick or something.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

i think its okay now....of course i worried myself to death all day and didnt eat which doesnt help at all but i wanted to try and make progress so instead of running away from him i went and stayed with him again last night and i figure if i havent gotten sick yet im prob not going to! but its still in the back of my head! but it makes me feel good that im making some kind of progress bc i never in a million years would go and stay with him again after he told me that!

Hi ankitchens,

I just wanted to say i think its excellent that you went back and stayed wth your b/f even thought you had the fear of getting s*. That is so courageous and brave. So you should be extrelemely proud of yourself!! You are definately making progress hun, I think its fab news!!
    Well done you!!! xxxx [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I just wanted to say I think you did great by going and staying with him. I know how hard that was. You should feel very proud of yourself!

Jodi

Me too. I really really hate this d**n emet crap. im not in a real good mood today. Going on day 3 of feeling completely n*. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.