Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey all,

Ive had this before, but like have any of you ever felt like you had a knot in your stomach and well it feels kinda like your hearts sunk down into your stomach? Man ok I shouldnt read webmd, but it says somethin about aneyrisms?? Im only 21! I mean i dont think a blood vessle could get THAT big, but I just wondered if any of you have ever had that too? Man geepers...[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

umm cant say i know exactly what you mean...

but knowing us emets, i expect its a normal digestive feeling that we take too far? i dont know to be honest hun... wish i cud help you!

=( *hopes ur ok*

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, here is the page that has me worried....

http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_...13.asp?navbar= hw46826

I have had something like that in combination with feeling like I was having a heart attack. I think it is a combination of heart burn and IBS working. YES your intestines can knot up in fact there was one time when I was a lot younger and it was sooo bad I couldn't sit up and my mom got me to the emergency doctor and he said my intestine had twisted.
    Funny you should post this today because I was feeling off last night and I laid in bed and pushed my fingers around on my tummy and I could feel some of the knots.
    I think you are fine hun.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Melikasa
    I have had something like that in combination with feeling like I was having a heart attack. I think it is a combination of heart burn and IBS working. YES your intestines can knot up in fact there was one time when I was a lot younger and it was sooo bad I couldn't sit up and my mom got me to the emergency doctor and he said my intestine had twisted.
    Funny you should post this today because I was feeling off last night and I laid in bed and pushed my fingers around on my tummy and I could feel some of the knots.
    I think you are fine hun.

Well, it feels like its a little below my solar plexes, and above my belly button, kinda like a knot that feels like my heart has sunken down into my stomach or somthing. Its just that site says thats liek a sign of an anyrism, but its not always there. I mean mebe it comes and goes? I wwas just wondering if anyone else had this? I dont wanna die of an anyrism at 21! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

My grandpa had a brain aneurysm, it hits you right away. I highly doubt you have an aneurysm.

You said theres a little bump? Are you constipated? Are you in a lot of pain?My mom and I always get bloated when that happens. I think you're worrying about nothing!!! But keep an eye on it, if you want reassurance you can always go to the doctors, or do you have a help line? I know where I'm from theres a 24 hour nurse phone line, I've called it a few times.

.I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Hey there,

Well its not like a little bump, its more like a knot, like say when a muscle knots. Im not in pain or anything like that, and not constipated, and it has done it before in the past, and goes away, and Im not dead yet! Its prolly more a muscle thing I would think. I dont think we have a help line tho.