Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I’m back!

I went away for 2 weeks, and got back last night [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I stayed at my grandma's caravan... i had a great time, but i did panic a couple of times at night time... i felt really sick!

The journey was fine too, except on the way back, i was with my cousin, she's the same age as me, but she eats loads! even in the car... and she was taking these tablets to stop her being sick or something... and that got me worried, incase the tablets never worked or whatever! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

but apart from that, everything was good, and i enjoyed myself! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

heeey Louise! thort something was missing =P

WELCOME BACKERS =)

welldone for getting thru that!

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh and i got my GCSE results back [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

1A, 2Bs & 8Cs [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

But my best friend got... 8A*s & 3As [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]shes such a swot!! lol [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

GO LOUIIIISEEEEEEEE =D

great marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome back - sounds like you had a nice holiday - and well done at coping!

Also:

CONGRATULATIONS on your GCSE reulsts - you must be so pleased!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Welcome back and well done!!!!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.