Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bride’s vomit fear delays wedding

It's all about finding the reason for the phobia and retraining your brain to realise it shouldn't be afraid so all hypnotherapists should be able to do that x

Quote Originally Posted by emma_pelling View Post
    It's all about finding the reason for the phobia and retraining your brain to realise it shouldn't be afraid so all hypnotherapists should be able to do that x
    I was wondering, do you remember being afraid of v*?

Yeah I used to be terrified - but my hypnotherapist discovered I'm not terrified of it actually happening but people judging me. I had to retrain my brain to not care about what people think.

I wonder if they ever got married?? Anyone know?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Cynna,

You obviously didn't read the messages. Emma herself has joined the discussion, and she said in message #20 above that she never got married. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hmm no I did not read it all :P

Kick emets a....