So I bought some liquid vitamins from Sam's club a few weeks ago and have been taking them ever since.

I got a letter in the mail today saying they were recalled. I'm kind of worried...do you think if it was serious enough for them to contact me that they could have done some kind of damage?

The letter says:
--------
This letter is to inform you that Leinr Health Products Inc. in cooperation with the FDA has initiated a Recall of it's Liquimax Complete Nutrition Multivitamin Formula due to the product may contain undeclared fish (not shellfish), tree nuts (almonds, pecans, or walnuts), and wheat.

Our records inicate that you purchased Product: (the vitamins). We request that you review your inventory records and segregate and return the item to your local Sam's club for a full refund. If you have sold or shipped any of this product, we request that you contact your customers and notify thm of the recall.&nbsp ;

(it goes on about Sam's club's commitment to quality products and says the company involved is complying with the FDA) Then it says: "The FDA may contact you to confirm that you have recieved this notice and are cooperating in this action."

Your prompt action to this notice is recommended and stongly encouraged.
----

OK, so fish??? Do you think this notice means I have something to worry about? Or could it be because of allergens (people possibly being allergic to fish or nuts) that consumers taking the product might not be aware of.