Basically, last night, I went to a party which involved a lot of drinking. The plan was to drive there, leave my car there overnight, get a cab back home (so that I could drink!) and go back this morning to pick up my car!

Well the party was so much fun - I did have a bit too much to drink but I wasn't sick. A lot of people were being sick due to over-drinking but that didn't bother me as such.

So I came back home last night, slept, then went back to retrieve my car this morning, only to find that someone had been sick all down the side of it!! It was all over the drivers side unfortunately so I had to climb over to the driver seat through the passenger side. The smell was horrific! You could smell it inside the car even though the person had only been sick outside the car! So, trying not to breath at all, I drove my car home and I had to clean it off my car when I got back - I just hope it was sick due to alcohol because, if it was a bug, i've probably caught it now! But I was pleased because I didn't panic and was completely fine!

Chris xxx