Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just kind of angered myself. I'm here at my internship, where I didn't have too much food with me for lunch because there wasn't anything to bring from home and I didn't have time to pick anything up on my way here.

So my boss was nice enough to get me some vegetable fried rice from a nearby chinese restaurant. It's probably the best vegetable fried rice I've ever tried, and I was just scarfing it down because I was so hungry.

But after eating a little bit, I stopped and thought to myself that I should stop eating there, and not let myself get full. Why? In case the rice is bad or doesn't agree with me and it'll give me a stomach ache. And if there is something wrong with it, so I won't v* too much.

I can't even enjoy food anymore! Ugh. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    The waiting seems eternity
    a day will dawn of sanity.

I know what you mean. I am not eating hardly at all at the moment (see post 'very very serious') but i would love to eat some prawns but i am terrified of seafood.

Yeah get what ur goin thro to. Luckily ive started to eat more than i was a cppl. months ago, when i dropped alot of weight' and ive gained about 10 lbs.But that was only cause i was "forced" to eat more, but im scared if i get s* ' i know i'll stop eating afterwords , and ill drop all my weight again.and im terrified of sea food too, and chicken.Beef not as much, cause i know you can eat it a bit rare.
    \"I think that little by little I\'ll be able to solve my problems and survive.\"
    -Frida Kahlo