Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys,
    I'm going to Ontario (I live in BC) for 2 weeks so I won't be here. There's no internet at the cottage we're renting on the lake.
    I'm really excited about going. I have flown lots since being successfully treated for this phobia 5 years ago, but have never taken a car trip. We're flying to Toronto then driving 3 hours in a minvan to Lake Huron (with my sister, two daughters, neice and her toddler). Everyone knows I get nervous in the car still, so they'll be great.
    Then we drive 4 hours to Niagara-on-the-lake for 2 days so my daughters (both in their 20s) can visit some Canadian history. See Niagara Falls.
    Then back to the airport (2 more hours).
    But I'm totally looking forward to it!

See y'all in a couple weeks.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have a great trip!

Friend me on Facebook

Have an awesome trip!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Georgi

Have a great time!

bye!! have fun!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

You'll be in my neck of the woods when you're in Toronto.

Enjoy!

have fun sage!!

Hope you have a fantastic time, im sure you will!! lol.

See ya soon, take care xxx

Have a wonderful time![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin