Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

The latest post on my blog covers my mild to severe fear of amusement park rides.
    http://fearsandphobias.blogspot.com/...usement-parks- and-fear-of-vomiting.html

I'm trying to garner up the nerve to go back on the Ferris Wheel at Coney Island this summer.Edited by: centipede

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friend me on Facebook
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i would go for it!

I would be able to handle a ferris wheel. but i would be very nervous about rollercoasters. i used to love them though.

id definetly would ride the ferris wheel.im not sure if ive heard of anyone v* on the ferris wheel. I have gone on roller coasters before, cuz i was kinda forced to, i was so nervous,thinking id get sick or someone behind or next to me, but to my surprise i didnt! i'd be weary of the coasters with loops tho. I hope you get on it! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    \"I think that little by little I\'ll be able to solve my problems and survive.\"
    -Frida Kahlo

Go for it hun!!! Ferris wheel is great, I am sure you can do it!!!

As for rollercoasters and stuff, I have ALWAYS been a chicken!! ha ha. I like the kiddies rides!!! ha ha xxxx

Hey guys,
    Just in case you didn't see the video on my blog, this ferris wheel is not your ordinary ferris wheel that goes round and round. The cars rock back and forth over a track.

Friend me on Facebook

oh i know the type you mean. no i wouldnt go on that. but if you think you can. go for it!!!!

I haven't been on a roller coaster since I was VERY young (pre-emet), and now I generally don't like to go on any rides because of my emet. Some rides I don't mind so much, like normal ferris wheels and other rides that don't go too fast or loop or drop or... anything too extreme.

Only once have I been on an 'unsafe' (to me) ride. I was in junior high and a friend convinced me to go on one of those rides that spins in circles. I didn't v* but I spent the whole ride afraid that I would and was unable to enjoy it. I'm not sure I'm the kind of person who would find that kind of ride enjoyable even if I didn't have emetophobia, though.

last time I went on a ferris wheel it broke down with me on the top!
    ________
    Vaporizer review
    Last edited by emetmama; 03-11-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emetmama
    last time I went on a ferris wheel it broke down with me on the top!
    [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img] Good greif, thats every 'chickens' (me) nightmare!!! lol.

My chickenness has nothing to do with my emet, just that im a plain coward!! ha ha. xxx

me too! I'm terrified of heights and only went on the darn thing because some crazy boy was following me around the carnival.
    Then I got stuck up there!
    ________
    Toyota Tf108
    Last edited by emetmama; 03-11-2011 at 01:03 PM.