Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have not used this site as I usually use emetonline but it has vanished into thin aie.

OK basically I went to the doctors a few times and got fobbed off.
    Moved to a different surgery and first Doctor gave me Prochloperazine. Feeling this wasn't right for me I asked for a different doctor. I have more issues other than taking an anti sickness tablet (not used them, they are for emergencies)
    Anyway went to a new doctor and he put me on anti depressants that are used for anxiety and panic attacks also.
    They made me feel a bit grim but they definatly made me feel alot better, I'm only on day 2 so have a long way to go yet.
    I am on these for a while then I'm on CBT but need the depression sorting out first[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Great! Well done for getting things sorted!

Yay! That's so great you are going for CBT. I have read that this is the most helpful form of therapy, and going through it myself I can understand where this opinion comes from!
    Congrats on getting help and everything sorted out! I understand working on depression first as well - you want to be confident and in tip-top shape to conquer a phobia!