The other day it occurred to me that while I am DEFINITELY over-worried about v*, I really feel that my hubby is very under-worried about v*. He doesn't seem to be that in-tune with his body - even I can tell when he is about to v* when he insists he feels fine - and as a result waits till the last second to find a trash can or bathroom or go outside and generally makes life difficult for some custodian, or ME, when he doesn't make it (i.e. my bathroom, the car). He got an overwhelming feeling of n* the other day and just sat in the middle of the cafeteria trying to let it pass; I would have gone straight outside/to the bathroom! Honestly...

So I guess what I'm asking is, do you think anyone specifically or people in general should be more conscious of v* or would everyone then have some form of emet? And why do you think that? For example, non-emets should be more worried because then everyone would live more cleanly, or they shouldn't be more worried because we'd never have gotten all these great carnival rides, etc.

Thanks!