Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/22880759.html#

This is a truly freak-you-out video, although no actual spewing is seen. Susan retches a few times during the interview and finally the DJ asks if she's OK. She matter of factly says she got "wasted" last night and is "so ready to vomit on the microphone." When she invites the audience to come to her comedy show, her 11 year old son yells out "watch her drink like a pig!" (According to Wikipedia he is 12 next month. Shouldn't he know better?)

The DJ then hustles her and everyone else out of the studio, obviously freaking out the way an emet would and not managing to finish a single sentence because he is so upset.

Susan jokingly asks if anyone has a hat as she leaves the studio.

The newspaper is reporting that after vomiting in the bathroom, Susan went to sleep on the couch in the radio station lobby until they threatened to call the police on her.

This is very shocking. I think the DJs could have been nicer to her. Doug

This is the complete video inside the radio studio:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obZ69cAuHxU
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow! I feel bad for her, even though it could have been prevented but at the same time, her child should not know she "gets drunk like a pig" WTF?! And when you know you have something WORK related the following day you don't get smashed the night before. Sooo responsible. lol

Seriously though, does she have a drinking problem? If she does I hope she gets help. If not I hope she makes better choices in the future.Edited by: SimplyMe
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I agree I think it is inappropriate to get drunk the day before work.

That's irresponsible. She should never have gotten wasted knowing there was a radio interview the next day.

Friend me on Facebook

Reading YouTube users' comments made me really angry. They are exactly the reason why I don't tell people about my phobia - they wouldn't understand.

I agree that the host's response is TOTALLY like an emet's would be-- not only get her out ASAP but get everything belonging to her out, get people associated with her out, make sure she leaves entirely, just go, just go, get out, somebody follow her to make sure she doesn't "do it" anywhere I'm going to find it... etc etc etc. Even asking her outright if she was okay, after she was burping/retching like that-- he must have been sweating from her first blanch.

That's pretty much how I would have responded, too. If someone joked about throwing up on my microphone, I'd FLIP. If he could have brought himself to get any closer, he would have been pushing her out the door.Edited by: lyntess
    Normalcy is merely indicative of a lack of courage.