Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Let me explain. I have quite a few panic attacks, so I carry a kit in case of an attack with me. It's just a small Cheracol box.

Inside I have a Kleenex sprayed with some perfume, some folded tissues in case of tears or anything, two small sample-size things of Purell, two latex gloves, two sticks of gum, a small vial of perfume for me to sniff, a happy face eraser, and a piece of paper that has 'Just breathe' written on it.

So what's in your anti-panic kit?

In an optimal situation, with maximum growth, you could aim to ditch everything but the "just breathe" paper!
    Meanwhile, if the kit gives you security, it's ok for the interim. But the goal would be not to need it anymore, right?
    I used to carry plastic bags with me wherever I went...back in the day. Now I never think of any kind of emergency anything. The freedom is wonderful.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I dont have one anymore but when I was a kid I carried around a little bag full of stuff like that.

The most I have is a bottle of Pepto Bismol pills I carry with my everywhere in case I feel n* or someone I'm with feels s*.
    The waiting seems eternity
    a day will dawn of sanity.

I'm hoping to get rid of the kit soon, but it's mainly for travel or school.

There is a similar topic on this.

http://www.emetophobia.org/forum/for...sp?TID=14677&P N=1

Friend me on Facebook

Never had a kit myself, but if it makes you feel better / helps you deal with the attacks, and is not progressing into a huge backpack of stuff, I say keep it up! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I don't really have a kit...
    But if I'm feeling anxious or going into a full blown panic attack at school or something, I have purell
    and medication (Gravol, Pepto, immodium lol, tylenol)
    I'm the kid everyone comes to when they have a headache or something. Also when im feeling anxious I draw on my in class notes, I'll draw smiley faces or just scribble to distract myself
    ~~~The One Winged Angel~~~

I have Purell, emetrol, some perfume, a rubberband, and a mini portable sudoku game. I have found that snapping a rubberband on my wrist helps me forget about my stomach. I think its because the pain takes my mind off of it, its probably not healthy, but it helps! Although i look like a cutter sometimes because the rubberband tends to make me bruise and sometimes breaks the skin (if i used uncovered ones. and the sudoku also helps me focus on something else (im addicted!)
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
    Anais Nin