Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have been to two BBQs so far this summer and I have always hated them because I get so freaked about getting ill.

My first one, I decided that I would only eat a bit of meat - So I had a veggie burger and half of a normal burger, which I considered a huge achievement.

I have just got back from another BBQ and managed
    1 entire meat burger
    2 chicken drumsticks
    !!

I would never have dreamed of eating those at a BBQ months ago so I am really proud of myself! I feel like I could do it again... and I'm not panicking now which is what I would usually do!!

ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CONGRATS To you!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Thats a great step in the right direction. Oh, how i wish to be able to do that again someday with all that anxiety...I know if you did it already twice, you'll be able to do it over and over with no hesitaion and no problem.Keep it up!! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img] Edited by: harttride
    \"I think that little by little I\'ll be able to solve my problems and survive.\"
    -Frida Kahlo

yay!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] congrats on your achievements!!

that is awesome man!!!!! congrats on that!!!!now that is something i have been fighting againist for eva!!!
    ~strength through purity~
    ~purity through strength~

wow, thats great, thats so positive and you should be proud!
    I have eaten out in restaurants about 3 times this year so far, and I managed to aet a cheese sandwhich that had been out of the fridge for almost an hour! (its quite cool to be able to say that to someone and not feel like i should hide afterwards!)
    Congrats to you though!