Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stupid Phobia

Well here I am in a full blown panic. My co-worker has been feeling "off" all day long. His kids were both exposed over the weekend and were sick last night and now....

He is pacing around the office (so he can spread the germs to every inch of it)! You all know that I've been sanitizing and washing my hands all day long but we have shared the copier, door handles, several file folders etc.

HE WON'T GO HOME and now our boss called to say he will be out of the office so my co-worker informs me that he will have to "suck it up" and stay today and NO MATTER WHAT PLANS TO COME IN TOMORROW....

I DON'T WANT HIM AND HIS GERMS HERE AT ALL!!

HELP.......

As long as you kept up the hand washing and sanitizing, you should be fine. I know this is a late reply, i hope he is doing better so you can feel better too.How is it going now? Hope everything is well! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Edited by: harttride
    \"I think that little by little I\'ll be able to solve my problems and survive.\"
    -Frida Kahlo

Ya know, even w/o the phobia and even for non stomach related issues ... I hate inconsiderate, disease carriers lol. Its so thoughtless, maybe other people DONT WANT YOUR DAMN GERMS! DUH! I'm so sorry you're dealing with a dorkus but you are taking all of the right precautions and should be fine ... just irritated by this butthead!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Thank you all!!!

Turns out he never got sick and was fine on Friday. I'm thinking he is drinking too much these days (recently divorced).

ARGH...

Just say -- I'm hung over and not feeling well -- don't tell me that you have the "cold sweats", are dizzy and n*!!!

Stupid people!!!