so right now its 3:05 am. And i'm getting the panick feeling right now and i am about to cry.My mother and sister are both asleep so no one to help me.

I live in a very old house, probably from the late 1800s-early 1900s, and the walls are thin and the attic floor creaks ALOT when someone walks.You can hear pretty much everything thats going in the other rooms in the house,especially at this time of night. Well, i live on the second floor, so i can hear what goes on up in the attic very well , loud and clear.

This lady just moved in about 2 weeks ago,right in the room in the attic right above my room.Suddenly i hear hacking and really loud coughing sounds.Now, i've been on this site going throughout the post, and then i pause to hear all the details of what happening.Hacking coughing .. it goes on for about 1 min. and then stops, then creaking ,pounding ,which means she just got out of bed.I think she v*ed, got out of bed to clean it because i hear her walking back and forth, and sounded like she made her way to the bathroom and back.Im scared and i still hear noises.Anything i hear i feel so jumpy and my stomachs all knotted up.But i cant help it, i have to hear whats going on!!!!Worst thing is i seen her today talked to her, and was around her for a bit. I didnt have a long contact period with her but still , i'm freaking out!!I was doing some work on the room next door to her, and was sitting on the bed she slept on.I cant help but think i have her germs on me. Im shaking, and cant sleep now, even more than before.I just want it to be day so i can make run for it outside and be away from here.I dont want to fall ill!! i wish it was like before that only my family the landlord and my friend lived in this house. it was quiet and knew if anyone was ill,so i could keep away..i need heeellllllp!!!I doubt that anyone will read this in time... but if anyone does, please tell me something that i should do..im a complete blank . [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Edited by: harttride