Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Charco-caps

I buy these in the pharmacy right next to GasX and other products that contain Simethicone. They are a homeopathic treatment for gas, bloating, and pressure.

I find it works well and fast. Anyone else use it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friend me on Facebook
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes, I have used them too. It is important not to take them around the time of any other medication, or there is a danger the charcoal will absorb the medication.

Overall I prefer simethicone (Gas-X) to charco-caps for gas.

Please keep in mind that if you take charco-caps and that dreadful, awful, horrible thing that we all worry about here happens ... the matter expelled will be BLACK!

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1
    Yes, I have used them too. It is important not to take them around the time of any other medication, or there is a danger the charcoal will absorb the medication.

Overall I prefer simethicone (Gas-X) to charco-caps for gas.

Please keep in mind that if you take charco-caps and that dreadful, awful, horrible thing that we all worry about here happens ... the matter expelled will be BLACK!

Doug
    UGH, that's why I've never taken them. I wouldn't want the time that the n* and bloating was something serious and I had to v* that it would be black. It would be scary I think. I do hear they work though.....

Yes, I knew about the black color. When it comes out normally from the other end it turns your stool black too. But so does Pepto Bismol.

Friend me on Facebook