Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey everyone,

I know i havent been around alot and I can see that there are alot of new faces around! I pop in now and again and post when i can but i was doing this from work and a. i didnt really have time to and b. i didnt wanna write alot about myself incase they can go on my pc and see what i wrote etc - i work for a software company so they know how to do this i presume! ANYWAY the good nes is that i now have broadband set up in my new home and can be online every night!! YAY - ive never had internet at home so im verrrrryyy excited!

hope to get to speak to you all and get to know everyone who has since joined after i was a 'regular'!

love ems

welcome back!

hope to spk to you lots sn

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome back Emma!!!!!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Nice to see you back here Emma!!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

ahh thx guys!! Im so happy! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]