Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am close to working my way through the images at http://www.emetophobia.bravehost.com/. Does anyone know of a similar sequence that includes audio? Or, Sage, did you ever consider creating one?

Also, the website www.ambassadorvideo.co.uk for the 'Exposure to Vomit' video doesn't seem to exist any more, or at least I can't get to it. Does anyone know where I can buy or borrow a copy of the video?

Thank you.

I went to youtube and just searched "vomit". It may be too scary, though, if you're not ready.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

yeah be careful - i typed in ipecac on youtube and one of the clips disgusted me so much that it nearly made me sick!

So take care!!
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for the responses. I will try youtube if I don't find something more measured. I just need to keep reminding myself that it's only a laptop and I know how to close it, take a deep breath and walk away from it.

Here's something to make anybody smile. I told my therapist (and believed it until I heard myself say it out loud) that I was worried about searching youtube because I thought I might import a computer virus or a worm.

I think on my website I have some ideas about movies to rent. Check it out at www.emetophobiahelp.blogspot.com

I know the movie "Monster's Ball" has some pretty realistic sounds right at the opening. You could try turning the sound way down, then slowly increase it.

Youtubing "vomit" will definitely get you whatever you want...but you might want to have someone else - like your therapist - search for you and grab the videos in some order that's easy.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.