Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi guys!

On wednesday, I will be flying off to barcelona for a long week of sun, relaxation, clubbing, shopping, eating lots (I always do in spain!), chilling, forgetting about the exam results to come (!!).......... basically just to forget about everything!

Emet-related, the only thing i'm nervous about is the flight but I travel by plane lots so I am feeling nervous yet optimistic!

I just wanted to share because I think back to how bad I was 4 or 5 years ago and I would never have been able to do a trip abroad by myself (Sorry, i'm travelling by myself but i'm staying with friends in barcelona!) with lots of foreign food and exposure to the sun so I count this holiday-to-be as a success!

I hope you guys have an awesome summer and take good care of yourselves!
    Hasta la semana que viene
    chau!!

ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have a great time Chris My friends went to Zante without me because I chickened out, I'm glad you're not as cowardly as I am.

I know what you mean about results too, kill me now!

Your leaving today, actually probably already left. My folks are going there next month. I hope you have an awesome time and are Emet free for the week!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Georgi