Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ever since my hubby and I moved in together I had set myself a goal of being able to go get him a wet rag and meet him at the bathroom door if he v*. Today he v* out of nowhere (He said his vision went blurry and he felt very dizzy and n*, I think he got out of bed too quickly to go pee); and while he was in the bathroom making noises I knew weren't pee I calmly (for the most part; my adrenaline was up a little) walked to the kitchen, found a rag, wet it, and met him at the bathroom door with it. And I kissed him full on the mouth too.

Woohoo! And I thought I was getting worse!!!

P.S. This is after a week of vacation with my brother in law who just got his stomach stapled and was v* a lot as a result of eating too much/too fast. I guess the exposure thing really does work.

wow, what huge leap for you [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] I bet your so pleasd with yourself [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] I would be you seem to haveaccomplished so much and im so proud of you"As the saying goes

one small step for mankind one giant leap for man!

yes i no its the other way round but the above fittted my pupose" 'it means so much tht u shared it! Well done
    Imso happy,

how is he now?

That's so great! Not only did you bring him the rag but you kissed him too! That's so great, congrats! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    The waiting seems eternity
    a day will dawn of sanity.

Well I have been kissing him on the mouth after for a little while now, because it's just the act of v* and the anxiety preceding it that really bothers me (besides, he had been dry v* today so nothing was there, but yuck for him!). I was just happy to not have run outside the second I had a suspicion. I wonder if not suspecting it would happen and already having heard the worst of it before I realized what was happening helped me out. In any case I think I'll be better with him when he's n* in the future. He's just fine now, and was just fine right after, I think he had a little vertigo---

Possible TMI:

(to be honest, we had been in the middle of morning hanky-panky when he suddenly jumped up to pee)---

Lol, now I'm gonna make fun of him and say things like well you better settle down old timer, you just can't handle me anymore!

Thanks for the nice words and here's wishing progress for all of us in the future!
    Edited by: kckitty

That is good for you. I'm not so much bothered when my husband v*....it's really only when it's me. So I usually try to help him and stuff.
    Congrats!